December 10, 2019
Jesus said, “If you give what you have as alms, all will be wiped clean for you.” (Luke 11:41). I invite you to be a beneficiary of the promise of Jesus “to be wiped clean” by giving alms for our Apostolates.
Please help us . . .
- To continue to coordinate parish and home Visitations of the Missionary Images.
- To continue to sponsor parish and home Holy Hours for Life, Peace and Protection.
- To continue to handle our large volume of mail and phone calls for information on Visitations.
- To form, train and support Guardian Teams to plan their Visitations.
- To distribute free books, brochures, holy cards, Rosaries and Scapulars to those who cannot afford them.
- To produce and distribute books, audios and videos to help to bring a Culture of Life and a Civilization of Love, for which St. John Paul II prayed.
make your donation online by clicking here.
To make a donation by phone, you may also call us at 802-524-5350.
Please send whatever you can afford. As Our Lady of Guadalupe said to St. Juan Diego, “Do the best that you can!”
Don’t forget, we remember you. Our benefactors receive the following spiritual benefits from our Apostolates: Remembrance of your Intentions in our daily Chaplets, Rosaries and perpetual Novenas; in our weekly Holy Hour before the Blessed Sacrament and in our special monthly Masses. Thank you for your donation today!
“Be not sparing of freewill gifts. With each contribution show a cheerful countenance, and pay your tithes in a spirit of joy. Give to the Most High as He has given to you, generously, according to your means. For the LORD is one who always repays, and He will give back to you sevenfold.” (Sirach 35:7-10)
Read here to see the impact your donation can make today!