September 29, 2022
“I Am the Guardian of the Most Blessed Sacrament!”
Jesus King of All Nations revealed his medal to his Secretary, the mystic of his Devotion. On the front side is the Image of Jesus King of All Nations. He desired that the prayer around the front side read, “O JESUS, KING OF ALL NATIONS, MAY YOUR REIGN BE RECOGNIZED ON EARTH.” (Journal 192).
The Image of St. Michael the Archangel is on the back side of the medal. It was revealed that the Scripture around the back side read, “AT THAT TIME THERE SHALL ARISE MICHAEL, THE GREAT PRINCE, GUARDIAN OF YOUR PEOPLE.” (Daniel 12:1; Journal 88) and beneath his feet, the words, “PROTECT US!” (Journal 107).
Click HERE to purchase your medal.
Jesus said, “I promise to the souls who will faithfully wear my medal, the grace of protection from harm from all forms of my Justice. This will especially be true of danger coming from natural disasters.”(Journal 188,189).
St. Michael said that it was “the Most Holy Will of God that a medal be made in particular honor of me as the Protector of the Church of Christ on earth” (Journal 79) and “as a reminder that the Most High has appointed me a particular Guardian of his Church and of the Most Blessed Sacrament.” (Journal 85).
With rampant world-wide, abortion, sexual deviancy, family breakups, political and Church corruption, mass killings and violence, we see that the world is also experiencing apparent chastisements of war, famine, drought, wildfires, floods, and many other natural disasters along with a pandemic.
Now may be a time to hope for the protection of St. Michael and to wear the Medal of Jesus King of all Nations, mindful of its scripture of Daniel 12:1: At that time there shall arise Michael, the Great Prince, Guardian of Your People.
Click HERE to purchase your Image of St. Michael
Below are the revelations to the mystic concerning the origin, description and promises of St. Michael concerning the Medal. They are prefaced by the paragraph number contained in the Journal.
78. On August 19,1988, a Saturday, St. Michael the Archangel came to me.
“And he was most beautiful for his greatness…” (Ezekiel 31:7). I was not given to see any detail of the Archangel, I saw a form as it were. His presence was very powerful. “… and behold the glory of the Lord stood there…” (Ezekiel 3: 23). He seemed to come out of an aura of glory, of light, and of power. “… the majesty of his glory…” (Sirach 17:11). This “glory” enveloped him. “… the glory of your realm…” (Ezekiel 24:21).
79. St. Michael spoke.
“I am the Archangel Michael. I have come to you to proclaim news of great importance. I hold out to you the Image of a likeness of me. St. Michael was holding a chain in his hand at the end of which hung an oval medal. I couldn’t see any detail on it, only the shape. St. Michael continued. My friend, it is the Most Holy Will of God that a medal be made in particular honor of me as the Protector of his Church on earth.” “For the zeal of thy house has eaten me up…” (Psalms 68:10).
80. “I promise to those souls who give glory and honor to God in this devotion, and invoke me under this title, protection from the enemy during life and especially at the hour of their death when the assaults of the enemy are most violent. “… my eye has seen my enemies confounded.” (Psalms 53:9). I will return and reveal to you the appearance of the medal.” “Therefore will I return…” (Hosea 2:9).
82. The following night, St. Michael did return, once more holding out to me this medal. This time however I could see that he was on the front of it, as if in flight. “… beautiful and strong, great and glorious, and in comely apparel…” (2 Maccabees 3:26). In his right hand, above his head, he held a sword in such a manner so as to strike down. “… and many of them were wounded, and some struck down to the ground, but all were put to flight.” (2 Maccabees 4:42). In his left hand, out to his side, he held a pair of scales. “For justice is perpetual and immortal.” (Wisdom 1:15).
St. Michael then spoke. “You have now recorded what this medal in my honor is to look like. I again promise my protection to all who give glory and honor to God in this devotion. “In that day shall the Lord protect the inhabitants of Jerusalem …” (Zecharia) 2:8). Also it is to serve as a reminder that the Most High has appointed me a particular guardian of His Church and of the Most Blessed Sacrament.” “… this is my body.” (Mark 14:22).
86. “Let souls turn to me for renewed devotion to Our Lord in this Blessed Sacrament! He must be properly adored, loved, thanked, praised and worshiped in this the Most Glorious Sacrament. “This is the Holy of Holies.” (Ezekiel 41:4). Let souls call upon me whenever sacrileges and abominations are being committed against the Most High God in this Sacrament of his Love. “… and he himself will crush our enemies.” (Psalms 59:14). I promise to put to flight his every enemy. “… and he chased from her the evil spirit.” (Tobit 12:3) GREAT is my zeal for the glory of God!” “… before whose face I stand…” (1 Kings 18:15).
87. After St. Michael had said this, I saw him gaze up to Heaven at the God he so loves and defends, with reverence, “O God, who is like unto thee?” (Psalms 70:19) and a tremendous look that denoted great love, “Blessed are they that love thee…” (Tobit 13:18) loyalty, and an overpowering sense of awe. When I think of St. Michael’s face, I remember the tremendous power and majesty of this holy Archangel, but also of the gentle kindness with which he looked at me. “... merciful, humble…” (1 Peter 3:8).
91. Our Lord directed me that it would be one medal with his Image on one side and St. Michael on the other, “Sir, thy order has been carried out.” (Luke 14:22) but to go to my spiritual director to confirm this. “I will send my beloved son…” (Luke 20:13).
105. I will mention here the additions Our Lord had me make to this Image of St. Michael. On August 31, I saw St. Michael again, with the sword in his right hand, raised above his head. His left hand was out to his side under which revolved the earth. In addition to this I saw the Blessed Sacrament; a Host suspended above a chalice. “… the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world.” (John 6:52).
106. Very slowly three drops of blood dripped from the Host into the chalice. “… a ransom for many.” (Matthew 20:28). I will never forget how God let me hear interiorly this “slow dripping”. “… to show mercy…” (Luke 1:72). Yes, I had seen Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, with his Precious Blood, a constant stream of Mercy, flowing from His Body into the chalice. “This is my blood of the new covenant, which is being shed for many.” (Mark 14:24).
107. The following day I was again shown St. Michael. “… the angel of the Lord…” (Daniel 14:33). He appeared just as the day before only this time he gazed at the earth with loving concern. “… with great care…” (Wisdom) 19:2). Also he wore a crown set with sparkling diamonds, “a beautiful crown” (Ezekiel) 16:12) and surmounted in the front by a cross. Above the Archangel’s head was the Blessed Sacrament; however, this time, on the Host were the letters “IHS”. “The name of Jesus” (Philippians 2:10) [an acronym for the first three letters in the Greek word for “Jesus”]. (At a later date, Our Lord had me add a cross above the Host.) Beneath Michael’s feet were the words, “Protect Us!”. “… the Lord is thy protection at thy right hand.” (Psalms 120:5).
109. As we neared completion of the sketch of St. Michael, Our Lord had me move the Blessed Sacrament so that He would appear directly above the world. “I am the light of the world…” (John 8:12). He also wanted the scales in front of the world. “But thou hast ordered all things in measure, and number, and weight.” (Wisdom 11:21). Also, St. Michael’s sword was later to become a sword of fire. “the fire of my zeal” (Ezekiel 36:5).
Jesus revealed the following prayer to St. Michael to be recited after the praying of his Chaplet of Unity. “St. Michael, Great Prince and Guardian of your people, come with the Holy Angels and Saints and protect us!”
You may order the medal HERE.