(Not all items listed are required)
- Eucharistic Adoration before arrival of the Image
- Procession of Image and Incessation
- Display of Image
- December 12th Mass of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Announcement at beginning of Liturgy welcoming Missionary Image with brief presentation
- Act of Consecration to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Veneration of Image, Petitions and Donations (make an announcement)
- Presentation on Our Lady of Guadalupe and her Missionary Image given outside the Mass
- A holy hour for An Hour of Prayer for Life, Peace and Protection from our booklets
- Rosary Recitation
- Adoration, Exposition and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Other Liturgies
- Obtain permission for
- Free-will offerings
- Placement of Petition and Donation Basket and Petition and Donation envelopes
- Sales of religious goods
Provide Display Sign and flowers in front of the Missionary Image with Petition and Donation Basket and a small table with Explanatory Brochures, pencils and Petition and Donation envelopes at the table and in the pews
Provide two tables and chairs for the sale of religious goods, cash box, starter change and display the Guest Register
Empty and separate the Petition and Donation baskets and envelopes. Secure donations, burn petitions and return to us with religious goods, Guest Register and any envelopes with names and addresses.
Model liturgical programs and devotions are as follows:
- Procession and placement of Missionary Image; Hour of Prayer for Life, Peace and Protection using our booklets.
- Procession and placement of Missionary Image; Mass; Talk; Exposition; Rosary; Adoration; Benediction; Consecration to Our Lady of Guadalupe and Public Veneration.
- Procession and placement of Missionary Image; Mass; Rosary; Talk; Consecration to Our Lady of Guadalupe and Public Veneration.
- Procession and placement of Missionary Image; Exposition; Rosary; Adoration; Talk; Benediction; Consecration to Our Lady of Guadalupe and Public Veneration.
Liturgical services and devotions may consist of any listed above. We suggest that the December 12th Mass of Our Lady of Guadalupe be said and that you use the readings, intercessions, Rosary meditations, Benediction prayers and hymns and other suitable prayers and hymns.
The procession should be led by the Cross bearer followed by Altar Servers, Rose Bearers, Donation and Petition Basket Bearers, Display Signs Bearers, Priests and the Missionary Image. The Donation and Petition Basket and Display Sign should be placed on both sides of the Image with the flowers at the feet. Explanatory Brochures, Petition and Donation envelopes and pencils should be placed on a side table near the Image. The speaker should then give a brief welcome and explanation of the Missionary Image and Our Lady’s Mission.